Check rates for Washington State hotels and motels. Quality hotels you can trust to deliver a pleasant and comfortable place to stay: Best Western, Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn.
Most accommodations in Washington State have swimming pools,
business centers, microwaves and refrigerators. Some have in-room
whirlpools, Jacuzzis, hot tubs and more amenities.
Find luxury suites, golf resorts, villa rentals, condos, bnbs,
vacation studios, apartments, lodges, cheap motels, pet friendly
lodging, budget accommodations and more.
Economy travelers will be happy
to find hotels under $100.00.
Popular destinations & Major Population Areas:
- The capital of Washington State is Olympia
- Auburn - Mount Rainier National Park
- Seattle - metro area, Six Flags Wild Waves
- Pictures of Washington State
- Bellingham International Airport (BLI)
- King County International Airport (BFI) is in Seattle.
- Grant County International Airport (MWH) is in Moses Lake.
- Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) is in Pasco.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Spokane International Airport (GEG)
- Walla Walla Regional Airport (ALW)
- Yakima Air Terminal (YKM)
- Riverfront Park is near Spokane.
- Six Flags Wild Waves Enchanted Village is near Federal Way.
Seattle Mariners play at Safeco Field in Seattle.
Beaches & Beach Resorts
- Anderson Island
- Deer Harbor
- Des Moines
- Federal Way
- Friday Harbor
- Gig Harbor
- Long Beach
- Mercer Island
- Oak Harbor
- Ocean Shores
- Port Angeles
- Port Ludlow
- Port Orchard
- Port Townsend
Concerts & Sports Arenas
- Everett Events Center
- INB Performing Arts Center is in Spokane.
- Key Arena is in Seattle.
- Paramount Theatre is in Seattle.
- Seattle Center
- Spokane Arena
- Tacoma Dome
- Meydenbauer Center is in Bellevue.
- Ocean Shores Convention Center
- Spokane Convention Center
- Three Rivers Convention Center is in Kennewick.
- Washington State Convention & Trade Center is in Seattle.
- Yakima Convention Center
Cruise Ship Ports
- Seattle Cruise Ship Port - Bell Street Pier Terminal
- Seattle Cruise Ship Port - Terminal 30
- Seattle Seahawks play at Qwest Field in Seattle.
- Fairchild Air Force Base
- McChord Air Force Base is near Lakewood.
- Fort Lewis is near Dupont.
- Kitsap Naval Base is near Silverdale.
- Bangor Naval Submarine Base
- Bremerton Naval Station
- Everett Naval Station
- Whidbey Island Naval Air Station is near Oak Harbor.
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard is near Bremerton.
University of Washington Campus
- Seattle - main campus
Over 60 state parks a few popular parks are:
- Evergreen State Park
- Deception Pas State Park
- Twin Harbors State Park
- Sun Lakes State Park
- Mount Rainier National Park is near Ashford.
- North Cascades National Park is near Sedro-Woolley.
- Olympic National Park is near Port Angeles.
- San Juan Island National Historical Park is near Friday Harbor.
- 49 Degrees North Mountain Resort is near Chewelah.
- Crystal Mountain Resort is near Crystal Mountain.
- Mission Ridge Ski Area is near Wenatchee.
- Mt. Baker Ski Area is near Bellingham.
- Mt. Spokane Ski Area is near Mead.
- Stevens Pass Ski Area is near Skykomish.
- Summit at Snoqualmie is near Snoqualmie.
- White Pass Ski Area is near White Pass.
State and Game Recreation Areas
- Banks Lake
- Long Lake Reservoirs
- Spokane VA Medical Center
- Jonathan M. Wainwright VA Medical Center is in Walla Walla.
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium is in Tacoma.
- Woodland Park Zoo is in Seattle.
Wilderness area is on Olympic Peninsula
Mt Rainier National Park
- Mt. Rainier is 14410 ft.
- Ice Cave is under Paradise glacier in Mt. Rainer Park.
- 26 glaciers inside the Park
Coulee Dam National Recreation Area contains the Franklyn D. Roosevelt lake.
Fort Vancouver National Monument was the Western headquarters of the Hudson Bay company 1825-29.
Whitman National monument is a mission set up by Marcus Whitman and scene of the Whitman Massacre in 1847.
Lake Washington is near Seattle.
Mt St. Helens is 9671 Ft high and near Spirit Lake.
Seattle is the largest city on the Pacific Northwest.