Check rates for North Dakota hotels and motels. Quality hotels
you can trust to deliver a pleasant and comfortable place to stay like
Western, Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn.
Most accommodations in North Dakota have swimming pools, business
centers, microwaves and refrigerators. Some have in-room whirlpools,
Jacuzzis, hot tubs and more amenities.
Find luxury suites,
golf resorts, lodges, pet friendly lodging, budget
accommodations and more.
Economy travelers will be happy to find hotels
Popular destinations & Major Population Areas:
- The capital of North Dakota is Bismarck
- Fargo - Fargo Air Museum, North Dakota State University, Fargo Dome, Children's Museum at Yunker Farm
- Minot - Pioneer Village, state fairgrounds, Scandinavian Heritage Park, rodeos, Roosevelt Park and Zoo.
- Bismarck Municipal Airport (BIS)
- Hector International Airport (FAR) is in Fargo.
- Grand Forks International Airport (GFK)
- Minot International Airport (MOT)
Concerts & Arenas
- Alerus Center - Grand Forks
- Bismarck Civic Center
- Jamestown Civic Center
- Minot Municipal Auditorium
- North Dakota State Fair Center is in Minot.
- Grand Forks Air Force Base
- Minot Air Force Base
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park is near Medora.
- Bear's Den Mountain is near North Powder.
- Frost Fire Mountain is near Walhalla.
- Dakota Zoo is in Bismarck North Dakota.