Use this guide to find inexpensive places to stay in Connecticut.
Quality hotels you can trust to deliver a pleasant and comfortable place
to stay: Omni, Hyatt, Weston, Best Western, Marriott, Days Inn, Holiday
Most accommodations in Connecticut have swimming
pools. Some have spas, in-room Jacuzzis, whirlpools, airport shuttle
services and more amenities.
Choose from bed and breakfast inns (bnbs), luxury suites, villa
rentals, studio apartments, cheap motels, golf resorts, small boutique
hotels, pet friendly lodging and more.
You can book hotel reservations for today or in advance depending
on availability. Quickly check hotel rates and availability for lodging
accommodations. Economy travelers will be happy to find a place to stay
for under $100.00. There are 4 and 5 star hotel accommodations available
Find deals and discounts. Securely book hotel reservations online
using a debit or credit card and receive instant confirmation by
Popular destinations & Major Population Areas:
The capital of Connecticut is Hartford
New Haven - Yale University
Mystic - Seaport
New London - US Coast Guard Academy
Four Star Hotels
Mohegan Sun - From (249.00)
1 Mohegan Sun Boulevard - Uncasville, CT. 06382
4 Star hotel
Omni New Haven Hotel - From (199.00)
155 Temple Street - New Haven, CT. 06510
4 Star hotel rating
Hyatt Regency Greenwich - From (189.00)
1800 East Putnam Avenue - Old Greenwich, CT. 06870
4 Star hotel
top of page
- Groton-New London Airport (GON)
- Bradley International Airport (BDL) near Hartford, Windsor Locks
- Tweed New Haven Regional Airport (HVN)
- Sikorsky Memorial Airport (BDR) near Stratford
Lake Compounce Family Theme Park is near Bristol.
- Mystic Aquarium & Institute for Exploration is in Mystic.
- Maritime Aquarium is in Norwalk.
Beaches & Beach Resorts
- East Haven
- Madison - Hammonassett State Park Beach.
- Milford - Silver Sands State Park Beach
- New Haven
- New London
- Niantic - Rocky Neck State Park Beach.
- Old Greenwich
- West Haven
- Westport - Sherwood Island State Park Beach
top of page
- Arena at Harbor Yard is in Bridgeport.
- Bushness Center for the Performing Arts is in Hartford.
- Chevrolet Theatre is in Wallingford.
- Connecticut Expo Center is in Hartford.
- Foxwoods Theatre is in Mashantucket.
- Garde Arts Center is in New London.
- Hartford Civic Center is in Hartford.
- Ives Concert Park is in Danbury.
- Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts is in Storrs.
- Klein Memorial Auditorium is in Bridgeport.
- Lincoln Theatre is in West Hartford.
- Little Theatre of Manchester at Cheney Hall.
- Mohegan Sun Arena is in Uncasville.
- New England Dodge Music Center is in Hartford.
- O'Neill Center is in Danbury.
- Palace Theatre is in Stamford.
- Palace Theatre is in New Haven.
- Palace Theater is in Waterbury.
- Quick Center for the Arts is in Fairfield.
- Rich Forum is in Stamford.
- Richfield Playhouse is in Ridgefield.
- Shubert Theater is in New Haven.
- Toad's Field is in New Haven.
- Warner Theatre is in Torrington.
- Webster Theater is in Hartford.
- Mohawk Mountain is near Cornwall.
- Mt. Southington Ski Area is near Plantsville.
- Powder Ridge Ski Area is near Middlefield.
- Ski Sundown is near New Hartford.
- Winding trails Cross country Ski Center is near Farmington.
- Woodbury Ski Area is near Woodbury.
top of page
- New London Naval Submarine Base is near Groton.
- Beardsley Zoo is in Bridgeport.
There are close to 32 State forests and around 98 state parks throughout
Tallest Mountain: Bear Mountain near Salisbury at 2316 ft.
The state has over 216 miles of shoreline.